Wednesday 8 June 2016

I Need A Water Cleanup Company Right Away

There are some people who panic when they are in need of help, and I am not one of them. A pipe burst in my basement early this morning and I am effectively dealing with the water damage Lakeway problem. I removed as much water as I could from the home before I left for work, now I am calling around trying to find a water cleanup company to come out here and make sure that there aren't any serious issues that I am going to be stuck dealing with, like mold and mildew that can wreak havoc on health.

I have called a couple of companies so far and they are not able to come out until later in the week. This is not acceptable since there may be some problems before then. I am willing to pay a premium to any company that can get out here as soon as possible. Again, the last thing I want to contend with is piles of mold and a mildew smell floating all around my house. I am going to keep calling various companies until one of them agrees to come out here before the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment